Driving energy efficiency and cost reduction through data is a proven way to positively affect your bottom line.
After a building is commissioned its operational efficiency begins to decline. Equipment degradation, operational adjustments and employee turnover all lead to increased costs and energy inefficiency. As system processes degrade more load is put on equipment accelerating their failure. Building Automation Systems (BAS) aren't designed to find underlying issues.
With continuous commissioning you can catch any energy degradation. Analytics will identify inefficiencies and their underlying causes. Our engineers will help you make sense of this data by preparing a detailed Energy Conservation Measure (ECM) report outlining actionable changes you can make to reduce costs, improve efficiency and save energy. Tri-M Analytics will work with you to implement these changes and monitor your results against a baseline. The end result is a building running like new.
Historical data points and counting!
Founded in 1964 the Tri-M group has over 50 years of experience serving major brand-name organizations.
kBTU saved so far
Understanding you: your energy goals, equipment and buildings is our first priority. We're an industry expert who can help you find value in your data by identifying issues that are difficult to discover manually. From broken or inaccurate sensors, to overridden equipment and incorrect sequences, Tri-M analytics shows how your building systems are really operating!
- Baseline energy reports used to benchmark your building performance.
- Energy Conservation Measure (ECM) reports outlining your actionable changes and potential return on investment.
- Faults in your system are automatically identified and tracked.
- Predict your future energy usage, peak demand and daily peak demand time.
- View weather normalized energy data and historical data trending of your system data.
- Reports and dashboards accessible from both a mobile and desktop environment. Compatible with Apple, Android and Windows.
Tri-M Analytics has proven experience correcting inefficiencies and finding opportunities for savings. Leveraging analytics we'll partner with you to reduce operating costs while maintaining comfortable building temperature, humidity and lighting levels. Tri-M analytics can help you optimize your systems and stop energy leaks in the following ways:
- Verify compliance with your installed Energy Conservation Measures to ensure your building is operating as efficiently as possible.
- Quickly analyze the cost impact of implementing new Energy Conservation Measures and track improved energy performance.
- Optimize your return on investment by identifying potential energy rebates, incentives and financing.
- Receive Energy Star accreditation for your facility.
- Get your building ASHRAE 90.1 compliant.
Customize your experience and find what matters to you! Our analytics are tailored to meet your specific needs. Our team of programmers, energy engineers and graphic designers take pride in producing relevant actionable content.
- View your data on a customized dashboard.
- Receive daily emailed and archived reports for a custom set of points. Useful for agency compliance such as FDA and JCAHO.
- Custom Analytics written to meet your tracking, compliance and optimization needs.